The Mimosa Shop is proud to offer the highest quality of Powdered Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark, sustainably harvested in Brazil. Our Mimosa hostilis is perfect to use in a wide range of applications.
The Mimosa Shop offers the purest form of powdered Mimosa hostilis root bark that is grown in a sustainable and environmentally friendly manner. We harvest our MHRB under the supervision of an experienced juremeiro in Bahia, Northern Brazil. Our Powdered Mimosa hostilis root bark is very easy to use and spares you the mess it makes to grind the bark yourself.
Mimosa Hostilis is a perennial tree native to Brazil that has a long history of use by South American people due to the extraordinary properties of its root bark.
Powdered MHRB has been used in many parts of the world in a wide array of applications including health conditions such as tooth pain, cough and bronchitis. Mimosa hostilis powder is also an excellent leather dye due to its high natural tannin content.
Furthermore, Mimosa hostilis root bark powder has potent antifungal and antimicrobial qualities, making it perfect to treat wounds that contain infection, fungi or harmful bacteria. As a result, this plant is a key ingredient in a variety of health products.
The benefits of Powdered Mimosa hostilis root bark:
- MHRB has a high tannin content, making it suitable for dyeing and leather processing. Its high concentrations of saponins and lipids aid in the creation of the best handmade soaps.
- It helps reduce inflammation or infection and its also great for skin issues such as burns and scars. 
- Can help protect and stimulate the collagen. 
- The components Mimosa hostilis bark help improve blood circulation and calm the nerves.
- Do not ingest, for external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and respiratory system.
Sao Paulo, Brazil